Welcome to our official website.
Our main research focus is to process, extract, analyze, represent, visualize and apply knowledge from images and video. CVRG also actively integrates with the other research groups in cross disciplinary research primarily for 3D Image Visualization; Parallel and Distributed Image Processing and Analysis and Multimodal Knowledge Integration.
Our core Research Areas include :
- Image Processing & Segmentation
- Medical Image Analysis
- Image Compression
- Content-based Image Retrieval
- Image Pattern Representation, Recognition and Classification
- 3D - Image Visualization
- Parallel and Distributed Image Processing & Analysis
- Image Knowledge Extraction, Representation and Reuse
- Semantic Image and Video Analysis
- Multimodal Knowledge Integration
- Abbasnejad M., Ramachandram Dhanesh, Mandava Rajeswari, 2011. A Survey of the State of the Art in Learning the Kernals, Knowledge and Information Systems, 1-29. [Citation Indexed (ISI/SCOPUS) Journal][2.008]
- Osama Moh'D Alia, Mandava Rajeswari , 2011. The variants of the harmony search algorithm: an overview, Artificial Intelligence Review, Vol. 36, Issue 1, pp. 49-68. [Citation Indexed ISI Journal][0.429]
- Bong Chin Wei, Mandava Rajeswari, 2011. Multi-objective Nature-inspired Clustering and Classification Techniques for Image Segmentation, Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 11, Issue 4, pp. 3271-3282 . [Citation Indexed (ISI/SCOPUS) Journal][2.097]